I think the first time you hear about copywriting the first thing you think about, is protecting intellectual property. To make sure somebody doesn’t steal your idea.
However in reality that’s not what Copywriting is, so in this video I’m going to break it down and tell you how to get into it.
😎Call Me😎: https://bit.ly/30IBr0i
😎Second Channel😎: https://bit.ly/3c4sVPS
💲1 on 1 Talk + My Budget + Stock Investments💲
💰MY M1 FINANCE PORTFOLIO💰 PLUS $10
1. What exactly is it
– Well in reality copywriting is someone who writes text for the single purpose of conversion
– Meaning when you are writing something you are trying to pursuad someone to take a certain action ( buy, sign up for an email or visit a website or something like this)
– You know those ads that you see literally every single day ( with a call to action ) – well the person that wrote them that way is copywriter
– Whether its to buy a new course, or sign up to a gym or to sign up to meat subscription
– Those are all example of copywriters
2. What exactly is their Job
– The job is to Simply Influence someone to take the desire action
– By First Getting their attention, showing them the benefits of taking action and lasely making sure you close on the deal ( by getting them to take action
– This sounds easy, but this involves marketing psychology and understand how the human mind works
One thing you’ll realize in marketing:
– The most important thing is targeting the right people
– Having the message to influence them to take action
– But its not ever really the product ( there are a ton of better products that never make it, because their marketing is trash )
3. If this sounds interesting to you, I want to answer the questions that are burning inside you
Question 1: How much does it pay?
– 80% of them earn between $35k-65k per year
– You can either be freelancer or work for a company
– But the big money is in freelancing obviously or creating your own products and using your skills as a copywriter to sell it
Question 2: How do I get started?
– Every company, influencer, or business has something they want to sell
– So you can reach out them, offer your services and then start making money
– The biggest thing to remember is, although all real estate agents sell houses, they don’t get paid the same commission. So pick your clients carefully.
Questions 3: Do I need to be a good writer?
– This Is more about marketing
– When it comes to spelling, grammar and all that technical stuff you can use Grammarly to help you
– But the more practice you get the better writer you will become
Question 4: Just to confirm this has nothing to do with Copyrighting?
4. Reading list and resources
– This one of those jobs that will be challenging because it constantly keeps evolving
– What worked yesterday is not going to work tomorrow
Books: 7 books
– Rejection Proof
– How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
– My Life in Advertising & Scientific Advertising by Claude C. Hopkins
– Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples
– Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz
– Confessions of the Pricing Man: How Pricing Affects Everything by Hermann Simon
* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING
✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅
💰M1 FINANCE $10💰
🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
👨🏽💻DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP👨🏽💻
My Camera Gear: https://www.amazon.com/shop/tommybryson
✔ Help Us Reach 500,000 Subscribers: https://goo.gl/0wvm6w
😎All My Social Media😎
*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies in which Tommy Bryson will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Tommy Bryson is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. I’m an Accountant but I’m not your Accountant, always review information with your Accountant/CPA and your Financial Advisor.